Archive for May, 2013
One of this month’s most anticipated technology events will be held June 10 through June 14, at San Francisco’s Moscone West. This five-day conference will give developers the chance to learn about the future of iOS and OS X, participate in over 100 technical sessions presented by Apple engineers and hands-on labs designed to help developers integrate new technologies into their work.
“We look forward to gathering at WWDC 2013 with the incredible community of iOS and OS X developers,” said Philip Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing, in the company’s press release. “Our developers have had the most prolific and profitable year ever, and we’re excited to show them the latest advances in software technologies and developer tools to help them create innovative new apps. We can’t wait to get new versions of iOS and OS X into their hands at WWDC.”
Here are some of the most interesting activities included in this year’s WWDC programme:
- Over 100 technical sessions held by Apple engineers;
- More than 100 hands-on labs meant to provide developers with code-level assistance;
- A presentation of the latest innovations, features and capabilities of iOS and OS X;
- Engaging lunchtime sessions with top-rated experts from the worlds of technology, science and entertainment;
- Apple Design Awards for the best iPhone, iPad and Mac app developers.
In addition, participants will have the opportunity to connect with thousands of iOS and OS X developers from all over the world. More than 60 countries were represented at last year’s event.
As experts around the world are making efforts to bring out the best in technology and make all the good things science has to offer available to consumers, we here at Pure Pages are completely dedicated to offering voice and Internet solutions that hotels, restaurants and caffés can benefit from.